Gangavana, Location: Kushalnagar, North Coorg
Price: Rs 900 / Per Person / Meals Included: Breakfast & Dinner
Total Bedrooms & Bath at Gangavana: 3 Bedroom with 3 Bathroom
Gangavana Homestay has 3 Big Rooms & attached bath and a portico. The homestay can accommodate 3 Couples or 12 Adults comfortably.
Other than River Rafting, the nearest tourist spots are Tibetan Monastery and Dubare Elephant Camp. Madikeri Town is 40 minutes from the homestay.
Please Note: Group Bookings Only. 6 Adults or More required to make a reservation at this homestay.
- Per Person: Rs 900 (Includes Breakfast & Dinner)
- From 19th December to 30 December the tariff will be: Rs 1000/per person(Including Breakfast & Dinner)
For 31st December the tariff will be: Rs 1500/per person(Including Breakfast & Dinner)
- Children: Complimentary for 1 Child below 5 years of age, in their parents room. Children above 5 to 10 years are charged Rs 400 per child.
Children above 10 are charged as Adults.
- Maximum Occupancy: 12 Adults on multiple sharing basis
- Price includes Breakfast & Dinner
- Lunch is served on Request: Rs 300 per person/per meal ( Veg or Non-Veg). Please note that Kushalnagar Town is just 12 minutes away. The town has many restaurants and if you want, you can have your meals there too.
- Check-In: 12.00 Noon
- Check-Out: 11.00 AM
Bangalore to Gangavana – 250 Km
Distance to Tourist Spots from Gangavana (Approx)
|Abbi Waterfalls||33||Dubare Elephant Camp||12|
|Tibetan Monestary(Golden Temple)||10||Irupu Waterfalls||75|
|Nisargadhama||3||Nagarhole National Park||87|
Reservation Process: Check the calender to see if the dates are available. If so, you can go ahead and make the reservation. Once the guest completes the reservation, the homestay owner is alerted by the system. Your book is confirmed in real time as the inventory is updated by the homestay directly.
Gangavana Homestay Reviews ( This is a new homestay, so no reviews yet)
Submit your review