Panora Homestay, Location: South Coorg
Price: Rs 1,500 / Per Person / Meals Included: Breakfast & Dinner
Total Bedrooms & Bath at Panora Homestay: 4 Bedroom with 5 Bathroom
Panora Homestay is surrounded by Hills and Paddy Fields, near to Bhagavati Temple. It is secluded among serene surroundings, for a perfect hideaway vacation in Coorg.
The are 2 Separate Room Offerings at Panora:
Ground Floor & First Floor.
Ground Floor has 3 Rooms with 3 Attached Baths and 1 Hall.
First Floor has 1 Big Dormitory Room with 2 Baths.
Please Note: Group Booking Only. 6 Adults or More required to make a reservation at this homestay.
- 3 Double-bed Rooms on Ground Floor, 1 Dormitory Room on Top Floor.
- Ground Floor – Per Person: Rs 1500 (Includes Breakfast & Dinner)
Tariff for Ground Floor from 19th Dec to 30th Dec will be Rs 1750 per person(Includes Breakfast & Dinner)
Tariff for Ground Floor on 31st Dec will be Rs 2000 per person(Includes Breakfast & Dinner)
- First Floor – Per Person: Rs 1300 (Includes Breakfast & Dinner)
- Tariff for First Floor from 19th Dec to 30th Dec will be Rs 1350 per person(Includes Breakfast & Dinner)
Tariff for First Floor on 31st Dec will be Rs 1500 per person(Includes Breakfast & Dinner)
- Children between 5 and 10 years are charged Rs 400/per night.
Children above 10 years are charged as Adults.
- Max Occupancy: Ground Floor – 12 Adults, Top Floor – 10 Adults
- Tariff Includes Breakfast & Dinner
- Lunch is served on Request ( Rs 300 / Per Person/Per Meal )
- Snacks will be charged extra on actuals.
- 12.00 Noon
Bangalore to Panora – 261 Km
Distance to Tourist Spots from Panora (Approx)
|Abbi Waterfalls||42||Dubare Elephant Camp||50|
|Tibetan Monestary(Golden Temple)||70||Irupu Waterfalls||76|
|Nisargadhama||62||Nagarhole National Park||88|
Reservation Process: Check the calendar to see if the dates are available. If so, you can go ahead and make the reservation. Once the guest completes the reservation, the homestay owner is alerted by the system. Your book is confirmed in real time as the inventory is updated by the homestay directly.
Panora Homestay Reviews (This is a new homestay, so expect very few reviews for the time-being.)
Submit your review
Excellent hospitality...the owner of the homestay is taking care of us so much....he called us one day before the trip and explained things and provided needful advise..
They are trying to give full home experience while our stay
Excellent Atmosphere. It is a very peaceful location where you can observe the sights and sounds of birds.
Service is also good and the food served is homely and tasty.
Overall we enjoyed and will never forget the experience.
Breakfast was awesome. Surroundings of the house is awesome.
Cool ambience and well maintained. Good facilities.
Very good servicing. Overall good...