Madikeri View Annex, Location: Near Madikeri, North Coorg
Price: Rs 2,500 / Double Occupancy / Meals Included: Breakfast
Total Bedrooms & Bath at Madikeri View Annex: 4 Bedroom with 4 Bathroom
Madikeri View Annex is situated inside Alamanda Estate, a huge coffee and spice plantation, 7 Kms from Madikeri Town.
4 Neat and Clean rooms, amidst peaceful and beautiful surroundings are on offer. 2 Rooms are on the ground floor and 2 are on the first floor.
- 4 Double Bed Room
- Double Occupancy: Rs 2500 (Includes Breakfast )
- Extra Adult: Rs 1000 ( Includes Breakfast + Extra Bed)
19th Dec to 30th Dec: Double Occupany: Rs 3000 (Includes Breakfast)
For 31st Dec – Double Occupancy: Rs 4000 (Includes Breakfast)
- Children: Complimentary for 1 Child below 5 years of age, in their parents room.
- Children between 6 and 9 are charged Rs 500(Payable during Check-Out)
- Children above 10 years are charged as adults.
- Max Occupancy: 3 Adults in 1 Room.
- Tariff Includes Breakfast
- Lunch, Dinner & Snacks are served on request. A Menu Card is available at the premises. Also, Madikeri Town is just 7 Kms from the homestay, Madikeri has many restaurants. If the guests want to eat out, they can do so.
- 12.00 Noon
Reservation Process: Check the calendar to see if the dates are available. If so, you can go ahead and make the reservation. Once the guest completes the reservation, the homestay owner is alerted by the system. Your book is confirmed in real time as the inventory is updated by the homestay directly.
Madikeri View Annex Reviews
Submit your review
It was a fantastic stay and a memorable experience.
Staff Vinod and Chandru are too good, supportive and caring.
We spent three nights and were very comfortable.
The two rooms on the top with a common space in between was very functional and we spent a lot of time sitting outside.
The place overall is very well maintained and green.
We would love to visit again sometime.
Great location with an amazing view.
Good room service and food.
A few street lights from the main road to the stay would be very helpful for the drive after sunset.