Hillway Cottage, Location: North Coorg
Price: Rs 4,000 / Double Occupancy / Meals Included: Breakfast
Total Bedrooms & Bath at Hillway Cottage: 2 Bedroom with 2 Bathroom
Situated in a secluded and very pretty location, inside coffee plantation, next to hills and reserve forest, Hillway Cottage offers a perfect and truly a nature friendly accommodation at Coorg.
Enjoy serenity, tasty food and the warm hospitality of the friendly hosts.
The host took our team for trekking to the nearby hills. It was very nice experience.
Here is the video of the same.
- Double Occupancy: Rs 4000 (Includes Breakfast )
- Extra Adult: Rs 1250 ( Includes Extra Bed, Breakfast )
- Tariff from 19th December to the 30th December will be Rs 5000/Double Occupancy (Includes Breakfast)
Tariff on 31st December will be Rs 6000/Double Occupancy (Includes Breakfast)
- Children: Complimentary for 1 Child below 5 years of age, in their parents’ room.
Children 6 to 9 years of age will be charged Rs 700 extra/per night.
Children 10 years and above will be charged as Adults.
- Max Occupancy: 3 in 1 Room
- Tariff Includes Breakfast
- Lunch is served On-Request and will cost Rs 400 / Per Person/Per Meal
- Veg & Non-Veg Meals are available
- 12.00 Noon
Bangalore to Hillway – 260 Km
Distance to Tourist Spots from Hillway(Approx)
|Abbi Waterfalls||51||Dubare Elephant Camp||54|
|Tibetan Monastery(Golden Temple)||71||Irupu Waterfalls||72|
|Nisargadhama||66||Nagarhole National Park||73|
Reservation Process: Check the calendar to see if the dates are available. If so, you can go ahead and make the reservation. Once the guest completes the reservation, the homestay owner is alerted by the system. Your book is confirmed in real time as the inventory is updated by the homestay directly.
Hillway Cottage Reviews ( This is a new property, so no reviews for the time-being)
Submit your review
Excellent Hosts and lovely hills
The hosts were excellent and very nice to talk to. They helped us a lot with planning our trip. The cottages are located in a superb location, just next to hills. We were taken out in the morning for a trek and it was really great. Food was excellent, unique and was a mix of local cuisine. Must visit place for true nature lovers. Thank you very much.