Sky Larc Homestay, Location: Kakkabe, South Coorg
Price: Rs 4,200 / Double Occupancy / Meals Included: Breakfast & Dinner
Total Bedrooms & Bath at Sky Larc Homestay: 5 Bedroom with 5 Bathroom
Sky Larc Homestay is perfect place to enjoy a peaceful vacation at Coorg, surrounded by coffee plantations, ponds and hills. You will wake up to the signing of birds. A quiet walk inside the coffee plantation and around the lake will fill you peace and harmony . This place is equipped with a Swimming pool too, for a pleasant summer.
The homestay offers 5 Double-bed Rooms with all modern amenities.
- 5 Doublebed Rooms
- Double Occupancy: Rs 4200 (Includes Breakfast & Dinner)
- Extra Adult: Rs 1750 ( Includes Extra Bed, Breakfast & Dinner )
- Tariff from 19th December to the 30th December will be Rs 5000/Double Occupancy (Includes Breakfast)
Tariff on 31st December will be Rs 6000/Double Occupancy (Includes Breakfast & New Years’s Eve Dinner)
- Children: Complimentary for 1 Child below 5 years of age, in their parents room. Children 10 and Above will be charged as Adults.
- Max Occupancy: 3 Adults in 1 Room
- Tariff Includes Breakfast & Dinner
- Lunch is served On-Request and will cost Rs 350 / Per Person/Per Meal
- Veg & Non-Veg Meals are available
- 12.00 Noon
Reservation Process: Check the calender to see if the dates are available. If so, you can go ahead and make the reservation. Once the guest completes the reservation, the homestay owner is alerted by the system. Your book is confirmed in real time as the inventory is updated by the homestay directly.
Sky Larc Guest Reviews ( This is a new homestay, listed in April 2017, so expect very few reviews for the time-being.)
Our Team from CoorgHomestays.com has visited this new homestay. We have found the homestay & rooms to be spacious and in excellent condition, and surroundings to be very pleasing. We have communicated and interacted with the hostess. We have found her to be a very warm, caring and friendly person. The homestay location is also a very pretty one.
Submit your review
Awesome Property, friendly support staff
Best place to relax and stay away from busy world
Birds chirping sound soothes your mind and freshens your mood
Owner is friendly and humble.
Get to taste authentic Coorg food
Overall I would recommend this best family n friends getaway place if you love to relax and enjoy the nature