Mercara Countryside, Location: Near Madikeri, North Coorg
Price: Rs 3,000 / Double Occupancy / Includes(Meals): Breakfast & Dinner
Total Bedrooms & Bath at Mercara Countryside: 3 Bedroom with 2 Bathroom
Conveniently Located next to Talakaveri Road and nestling into a hillside in the beautiful setting is a detached cottage on one level looking out onto the fields, estate and woods. This 80 year old cottage opposite to our estate is renovated to ensure that it retains its traditional bygone Coorg architecture with an offer of modern amenities, with fine views of fields and plantations.
- 3 Doublebed rooms
Mercara Countryside has 3 Rooms, 2 on the ground and 1 on Attic. 1 Rooms has attached bath, 1 is a common bath with open shower. Comfortably sleeps 8 Adults.
- Double Occupancy: Rs 3000 (Includes Breakfast & Dinner)
- Children: Complimentary for 2 Children below 10 years of age, in their parents room. Food Charges applicable
- Tariff Includes Breakfast & Dinner
- Lunch is served on Request ( Rs 200 / Per Person/Per Meal )
- Veg & Non-Veg Meals are available
- 12.00 Noon
- Flexible, depending on the availability
- Call 9845989898
- Please Note: Calls are entertained only for general inquiries. If you want reservation, you need to book online.
- Click Here to Check Availability & Reserve Online
- Reservation Process: Check the calender to see if the dates are available. If so, you can go ahead and make the reservation. Once the guest completes the reservation, the homestay owner is alerted by the system. Your book is confirmed in real time as the inventory is updated by the homestay directly.
Mercara Countryside Guest Reviews
Had a great experience
I stayed at the Mercara Countryside along-with my family from 23rd to 25th May. The place is surrounded by abundant greenery and has a peaceful and tranquil location. The place has virtually zero pollution and no telecom signal reaches here. The hosts are wonderful and take very good care of you. The food served is homely and very tasty. There's plenty of variety offered in the food. If only they could install an inverter to overcome the frequent power-cuts, it will get a 5-star rating from me. Everything else is as picture-perfect as the nature surrounding the place.
Homely and Warm Hospitality
The stay was homely and was accompanied by warm hospitality. The Poowiah family took real good care of us and gave us the feeling of being at a home. The food was very tasty and upto our expectations of being traditional. Thanks a lot
It was a wonderful experience in the homestay.Arrangements made by Poovaiah and family was very good. Rooms were clean, Breakfast and dinner was tasty, the ambience around the home was excellent. Wish to visit once more.