Makandur Homestay, Location: Makandur, North Coorg
Price: Rs 5,000 / Double Occupancy / Meals Included: Breakfast
Total Bedrooms & Bath at Makandur Homestay: 5 Bedroom with 5 Bathroom
Conveniently located 7 kms from Madikeri Town, Makandur Homestay offers 7 Spacious, neat and clean bedrooms, with fine views of the hills around.
- 7 Doublebed Rooms
- Double Occupancy(Couple): Rs 5000 / Double Occupancy
- Extra Adult: Rs 1500 ( Includes extra mattress and breakfast)
- Children: Complimentary for 2 Child below 10 years of age, in their parents room.
If extra bed is required for the Children below 10 years, then extra charges will be applicable.
Children aged 10 years and above are charged as adults.
- Maximum Occupancy: 4 Adults in 1 Room
- Tariff Includes Breakfast.
- Lunch & Dinner is served on Request and will cost Rs 300/Per Meal/Per Person. Both Veg and Non-Veg Meals are available.
- 12.00 Noon
- No Late Night Check-Ins Allowed. Early Morning Check-Ins is allowed, but after 7.00 AM, depending on the availability of the room for that day.
- Click Here to Check Availability & Reserve Online
- Reservation Process: Check the calender to see if the dates are available. If so, you can go ahead and make the reservation. Once the guest completes the reservation, the homestay owner is alerted by the system. Your book is confirmed in real time as the inventory is updated by the homestay directly.
Makandur Homestay Reviews
Submit your review
The location is the highlight of this Homestay. Amid lush green forest it was a eye candy. Staff was friendly.The only thing that I didn't like was the food, not tasty and highly priced. There was no sign board to locate this place. Have to rely on GPS to reach this place.
Excellent homestay. It is in between coffee estates and hills. Very good view from the homestay. It is easy to find the way to this place.
The rooms are very spacious, the bathroom is clean and nice with Jaguar fittings, shower and everything. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Food is homemade. I liked to sit outside the room and relax while enjoying the scenic view.
Overall I would say it is worth the price.
Excellent Experience @ Makandur
I would say it was an awesome experience @ this place.. it is admist coffee estates, farm fields and wonderful Nature.
Huge would be the term for the rooms and good amenities. (matching with the photos)
Staff were really very helpful.
We were provided with a complementary Camp fire.. no coffee trails though.. but we did that ourselves in the nearby one.
I would say spend couple of days here without going anywhere 🙂 and enjoy the Nature.