GV Cottage, Location: Madikeri, North Coorg
Price: Rs 2,500 / Double Occupancy / Meals Included: Breakfast & Dinner
Total Bedrooms & Bath at GV Cottage: 3 Bedroom with 3 Bathroom
GV Cottage is situated in a corner next to a valley at Madikeri Town.
The budget stay offers 3 Separate Cottages for Couples with attached bathroom.
- 3 Doublebed Rooms
- Double Occupancy: Rs 2500 (Includes Breakfast & Dinner)
- Extra Adult: Rs 900 ( Includes Extra Mattress & Breakfast & Dinner)
- Tariff from 19th December to the 30th December will be Rs 3000/Double Occupancy (Includes Breakfast)
Tariff on 31st December will be Rs 4000/Double Occupancy (Includes Breakfast & New Year’s Eve Dinner )
- Children: Complimentary for 1 Child below 5 years of age, in their parents room. Children between 5 to 10 years will be charged 650 per child/per night.
Children 10 and above will be charged as Adults.
- Max Occupancy: 3 Adults in 1 Room
- Tariff Includes Breakfast & Dinner
- Lunch is served on Request ( Rs 250 / Per Person/Per Meal ) . Also Please Note: All restaurants in Madikeri is just 3 to 4 kms away from the homestay.
- Veg & Non-Veg Meals are available
- 12.00 Noon
Reservation Process: Check the calender to see if the dates are available. If so, you can go ahead and make the reservation. Once the guest completes the reservation, the homestay owner is alerted by the system. Your book is confirmed in real time as the inventory is updated by the homestay directly.
GV Cottage Reviews ( This is a new property, so expect very few reviews for the time-being.)
Submit your review
Perfect place in town
The place looks better than the pictures shown here. The cottage type rooms are conveniently located in Madikeri Town, away from the main city center. Easy access to all tourist spots and good mobile coverage. Dinner was nice, could have been better. For Lunch many restaurants are present in the town. Overall a decent budget place.
Good place to stay
Cottages are pretty good to stay. Owner had arranged a pretty good bonfire and tasty dinner for us. I would say value for money for the place.