Chirping Woods, Location: Ammathi, South Coorg
Price: Rs 2,500 / Double Occupancy / Meals Included: Breakfast
Total Bedrooms & Bath at Chirping Woods: 9 Bedroom with 9 Bathroom
Chirping Woods offers 9 Spacious, neat and clean bedrooms, surrounded by a 60-acre coffee estate.
- 9 Doublebed Rooms
- Double Occupancy(Couple): Rs 2500 (Includes Breakfast)
From 19th December to 30th December the Rate will be Rs 4000/Double Occupancy(Includes Breakfast)
On New Years Eve – 31st December – the Rate will be Rs 5000/Double Occupancy(Includes Breakfast + New Year’s eve Dinner)
- Extra Adult: Rs 1250 (Includes Extra Cot & Breakfast)
- Children: Complimentary for 2 Child below 10 years of age, in their parents room. If extra bed is required for the Children below 10 years, then extra charges will be applicable.
Children above 10 years are charged as adults.
- Maximum Occupancy: 3 Adults in 1 Room
- Tariff Includes Breakfast
- Lunch and Dinner is served on Request and will cost Rs 350/Per Meal/Per Person. Both Veg and Non-Veg Meals are available.
- 12.00 Noon
- No Late Night Check-Ins Allowed. Early Morning Check-Ins is allowed, but after 7.00 AM, depending on the availability of the room for that day.
- Click Here to Check Availability & Reserve Online
- Reservation Process: Check the calender to see if the dates are available. If so, you can go ahead and make the reservation. Once the guest completes the reservation, the homestay owner is alerted by the system. Your book is confirmed in real time as the inventory is updated by the homestay directly.
Chirping Woods Homestay Reviews
Submit your review
Beautiful..Spacious rooms, warm hosts, good food, chirping birds, greenery makes it a perfect break from a hectic work life.
The Rooms were so spacious and located right in the middle of a nature packed Estate. Crew were so Courteous. They have sports courts. You should roam around the estate. Ensure you guys come so that you can spend atleast one full day in the Chirping Woods. You gonna love it.
Serene and enjoyable
The property is a good homestay - food was homely and delicious. The hospitality is awesome and we enjoyed our stay at Chirping Woods.
Splendid holiday destination
The place is awesome, as we were travelling from bangalore were we is to see only traffic all the time.
Lush green in the surrounding coffee estate and the rooms were spacious and clean. This was a family trip and we were 10 people and enjoyed very much.
We liked the breakfast which was part of the package and the staff is friendly, but the dinner was not good and even they charged very high.
In any good hotel you can get a nice dinner food in the half price which they charged for us. I suggest have your dinner food from outside hotel while coming from sightseeing.
Other than dinner the entire stay was awesome and really enjoyed the nature.
Enjoyed the stay. supportive staff
Its nice place to stay and enjoy with family and kids, Staff was very supportive and Mr.Harish met us twice to check our needs .. enjoyed the stay
Its a awesome place . If you like Adventures journey and forest atmosphere please visit here . No words to explain it, good food nice people,they are proving veg and non-veg. you can stay with family and also couples.
Pork pickle & home made wine is special here please taste it . you can enjoy . Couples can enjoy nicely:)
Be careful , its a forest some insects are there.
I enjoyed the trip 🙂
Delightful Family Holiday
We were group of 12 family members, which includes children and elders. We took four rooms surrounded by lush green coffee estate. The rooms were clean bathroom were spacious and hygienic. We were woken up every morning by the chirping of birds, was synonymous with name of property. The staff is very friendly and nice. We had a memorable time at this property and were very happy with our experience !
Had Gala Time
We were group of 26 members, which includes children and infants. The hospitality was wonderful and rooms were clean and beautiful. Bathroom were spacious. Only drawback was on food being too oily for our tastes and spread was very less in numbers and quantity.
Very Good Time. Away from the Hustle and Bustle
We had a very good time at this place, the management and staff were really courteous.
Will recommend this place to those who want to stay in the lap of nature away from towns hustle and bustle.