Balakrishna Homestay, Location: Mekeri, North Coorg
Price: Rs 3,500 / Double Occupancy / Meals Included: Breakfast
Total Bedrooms & Bath at Balakrishna Homestay: 3 Bedroom with 3 Bathroom
At Balakrishna Homestay, you will be greeted fine views of the mountain ranges surrounding Madikeri. In morning serenade the clouds hovering on the mountain ranges and in evening watch the sunset from the comfort of your balcony. We offer you the perfect setting to rest your body and soul. 3 Spacious bedrooms with all modern amenities are on offer. The cook and caretaker are at your service.
- 3 Spacious Doublebed Rooms
- Double Occupancy: Rs 3500 (Includes Breakfast)
From December 19th to 30th Dec the Rate will be Rs 4000/Double Occupancy (Includes Breakfast)
For New Years Eve – 31st Dec the Rate will be Rs 5000/Double Occupancy ( Includes Breakfast & New Year’s eve Dinner )
- Extra Adult: Rs 1750 (Includes Breakfast + Extra Bed)
- Children: Complimentary for 2 Child below 10 years of age, in their parents room. Children aged 10 and above are charged as adults. In case more than 1 child above 10 years are accompanying the parents, we request you to book separate room for them.
- Tariff Includes Breakfast . Lunch and Dinner is served on Request. Veg Meal – Rs 150/per person/per meal. Non-Veg – Rs 250/per person/per meal.
- 12.00 Noon
- Flexible, depending on availability
- No Late Night Check-Ins Allowed. Early Morning Check-Ins is allowed, but after 7.00 AM, depending on the availability of the room for that day.
Reservation Process: Check the calender to see if the dates are available. If so, you can go ahead and make the reservation. Once the guest completes the reservation, the homestay owner is alerted by the system. Your book is confirmed in real time as the inventory is updated by the homestay directly.
Balakrishna Homestay Reviews
Submit your review
The view is way better than what you see in the pictures online.Spacious and classy interiors and an elegant house gives you a star hotel experience and the hospitality of the staff and the care-taker makes you feel home. The food here is delicious with a reasonable pricing. Very close to the coorg city,but still holds a beautiful view making it easily accessable even if you are not traveling by your own vehicle. Highly recommended!Overall, a more-than-satisfied experience,thumbs up! Peace out!
Had a great stay. Food arrangements were excellent, the house was kept in good condition. We were made to feel at home by the home owner and the person in-charge. We would like to come again and stay.
Great View and Hospitality
We have a wonderful stay at Balakrishna. It is located on top of a hill and view from window is great. Nature lovers can enjoy at this stay, you are alone here. Owners reception was nice. Rooms are lavish. Food served by Mr Prashanth and Prakash is good. Attending the calls and room servicing need to be improved. We would love to stay at this place every time we get a chance to visit Coorg.
Quality of stay
I visited with my wife.We had a very refreshing stay.The room was excellent.It was spacious and offered a clear view of the lush hill side.Bathroom was clean and the food was tasty.The caretaker was very friendly and took good care of us.
We had an amazing stay at Balakrishna Niwas. It is located on top of a hill and the view from this place is mesmerizing.
Rooms are very spacious, neat and clean.
Great hispotality by the owner and the caretaker. They serve finger licking food at a very economical price.
Great View and Great Hosts and Great Food
1. The Food is great, thanks to prashant2. The View From the Room is Amazing3. By evening all guests get together and talk over evening tea and dinner, its a good experience4. We did not come with our own vehicle, The hosts are kind to make arrangements for us. In fact, The energetic host himself dropped us another place where we need to go which is about 30 kms away, thanks alot sir.Improvements:As its in between the estate and mountain forest trees, ants andinsects coming into the room, this problem can be solved better
The stay in Balakrishna Nivas was simply superb!!!
Excellent location and view!
The best part of this Homestay is View! Its so amazing, you can see many mountain ranges from your room! When we arrived, we were greeted with a wonderful cloud covered home located at a serene place. Host was friendly and got us what we wanted. Approach road is a bit steep and rough but thats the only con. Everything else seems to be awesome for the price.When we entered our rooms, we were actually breathing clouds coming form our room balcony! Rooms are spacious and decently maintained. Bathrooms are spacious and everything functions as it should. Food was prepared by them when we ordered and it was pretty good.Overall I would recommend this Homestay for everybody!
Worth visiting everytime!
The view from this homestay is a great value for money. The uphill climb is worth the experience. Mr. Babu was kind enough to contact us even before the trip started to help us out with the general instructions. He told us the best places to visit, what to explore. We were well received and taken care of. The caretaker Swami made sure we ate to our heart's content. The cook Prashant is better than any chef you can find in any restaurant. All of them made us feel at home and fall in love with the place all the more. The location of the homestay is very good, just a five min drive away from the town. Rooms are well kept and minimal. We have no complaints and would love to stay at this place everytime we get a chance to visit Coorg!
Well received by Mr.Somaiah. Excellent view from the Home-stay. Good food /coffee provided.Everything in place !!