Azure Homestay, Location: North Coorg, Siddapur
Price: Rs 2,650 / Double Occupancy / Meals Included: Breakfast
Total Bedrooms & Bath at Azure Homestay: 3 Bedroom with 3 Bathroom
Located in a coffee plantation in a serene and calm location. Azure Homestay offers a comfortable and peaceful stay. Azure is located around 8 kms from Madikeri Town.
- 3 Doublebed Rooms
- Double Occupancy(Couple): Rs 2650 (Includes Breakfast)
- Extra Adult: Rs 650 ( Includes extra bed and breakfast)
- Children: Complimentary for 2 Children below 6 years of age, in their parents room. Children between 6 to 10 years are charged Rs 500/per day.
- Maximum Occupancy: 3 Adults in 1 Room
- Tariff Includes Breakfast . Lunch is NOT Served. Dinner is served on Request. Veg Meal – Rs 150/per person/per meal. Non-Veg – Rs 250/per person/per meal.
- 12.00 Noon
- Flexible, depending on availability
- No Late Night Check-Ins Allowed. Early Morning Check-Ins is allowed, but after 7.00 AM, depending on the availability of the room for that day.
- Click Here to Check Availability & Reserve Online
- Reservation Process: Check the calender to see if the dates are available. If so, you can go ahead and make the reservation. Once the guest completes the reservation, the homestay owner is alerted by the system. Your book is confirmed in real time as the inventory is updated by the homestay directly.
Azure Homestay Reviews
Submit your review
Best Homestay in Coorg
Undoubtedly the best home stay in Coorg. The place is inside the coffee estate is surrounded by coffee plantation and lush greenery. If you are into nature and greenery,this is the place for you. Food provided by the owners is best in town. Must visit place specially in Rainy Season.
This place got the feels!
For us, staying here turned out to be an experience that dreams are made of. We reached at around 8pm, so it was already dark. Sitting at night in the clearing just outside the cottage is just magical - surrounded by trees and plantations, excellent breeze, clear sky, no humans around.. amazing!A few specifics:1. The guest cottage has 3 rooms, the best room is the one in the middle - HUGE, 2 double beds, an aquarium, a carom board.2. Bathrooms have sunroofs!3. The path leading up to the cottage is narrow and mud/ stone after a point. Would recommend traveling in an SUV if you're planning to drive down.4. Travel time to Madikeri from the estate is about 15 minutes (8 kms or so), roads are well maintained.5. Hosts are warm and non-interfering, helped us draw out our itinerary.6. Breakfast was simple and typical home-made.Overall, excellent value for money and I would definitely want to go back here!
Beautiful Estate. Kind hosts.
To reach the estate one has to leave the tar road and go through a bit rough off road (doable in a smallest of cars). The homestay is surrounded by a beautiful coffee plantation. One could walk around and soak the atmosphere in. The sky is Azure! (cloudless blue).One has to be prepared its a simple homestay. You might want to carry your own blanket and bedding if you are a bit particular and want to be safe.The hosts are lovely people, they'll try to do their best. Food is simple and delicious.
Superb location, great atmosphere
Very nice place in the arms of nature. You can listen to the movement of the leaves as well. It was so serene. The rooms are situated in the middle of coffee plantation. Thanks to the hosts who took us out for a walk around the plantation, explained each and every silly question. We also saw the machine which processes coffee beans. Hosts were very helpful and nice. Thanks again for the wonderful stay. Hope to visit the site again in future.
Excellent Location. Good Hosts
Me and my friends stayed here for 2 Nights. We had a very good time. The location is very beautiful.
Rooms very neat and clean. The service and food was great. Owners were very courteous and they also helped us with guidance for sightseeing.
This Home stay is located inside a village, Very nice place to stay.
Rooms are neatly maintained, Owner of the home stay is very friendly too.
We just had Breakfast in home stay and it was not so great.
Over all a very nice place to hang out.